- 745cc V-twin Engine: The Shadow RS's liquid-cooled, 745cc V-twin produces impressive, perfect-for-cruising-or-commuting power across the entire rpm range, while its long-stroke crankshaft design helps create a brawny V-twin pulse and low-rpm torque.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Fuel Injection: Fuel Injection ensures optimal fuel delivery, and thus performance, utilizing sensors for intake-port pressure, engine-coolant temperature, intake-air temperature and atmospheric pressure.
- Handlebar-Mounted Instruments: Putting the speedometer and the other instruments up on the handlebar in a single, uncluttered gauge gives the RS a sporty, purposeful, super-clean look. It also makes them easy to read!
- Upright Seating Position: With the Shadow RS, you sit low, but a bit more upright, and the footpegs are a little further back. The result? A bike that offers all-day-long comfort, and one that's practical too, letting you see what's going on around you.
- Chain Final Drive: Some riders just think a classic cruiser needs a chain. The Shadow RS hears you there. The chain is light and efficient—and best of all, it just looks right, and helps set your Shadow RS apart.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52 degrees V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34mm throttle body
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 180mm Drum
- Front Tire: 100/90-19
- Rear Tire: 150/80-16
- Rake: 32.30 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 134mm (5.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in.
- Seat Height: 29.4 in.
- Curb Weight: 507 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.8 gal., including 0.7-gal. reserve
- Model Id: VT750RS
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. 50-state version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Blue White Red
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.